Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why

Just when I give up on finding someone anyone, a boyfriend of any kind a guy asks me out. Now normaly I wouldnt be appossed to such a great idea, except I have always liked this guy, again not the big problem. You see the problem is that he is leaving in a few days to go to a big Unaversity in another state. Apparently he has liked me for a while and was too nervous to ask. So this is infuriating me because I have spent since january looking for a guy and a week before this one that i have always really, really liked he decieded to ask me out. This is pure torture, i mean honestly why would i find someone only to have them renched away from me. Not only taken away but to another state twenty eight hours away. And to make matters worse he is exactly my type; he is tall, handsom, very intelligent. What did I do to deserve such torchure. Is this a test from a higher being.

No comments:

Post a Comment